As we rub elbows in fellowship, we encourage one another.
- Church Fellowship Meals: Sharing a meal together.
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast: Monthly gatherings to eat, share and pray.
- Hands on Outreach: Serving together across the metropolitan area
Growing in understanding of God’s Word and applying His teachings to life are a “Life-long” process. As we grow in relationship to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, we experience the joy of knowing Jesus Christ as we serve others and share about His faithfulness.
- Adult – Small group and all-church Bible studies
- Sunday morning Bible studies
- Youth Activities, Outreach, Mission trips
- Children – Sunday School, Christian Friendships, Outreach >>Learning through serving
- Nursery – Safe, secure space for our little ones
Ministering to One Another
John 13:35, “By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” As we minister to one another, we encourage each other in our walk with Jesus.
- Prayer Shawls and Pray Cross Ministry: Praying over shawls and crosses for members and friends during challenging times. The shawls and crosses are reminders that prayer has been offered to God.
- Five Loaves Two Fish: Providing food to members during challenging times
- Prayer Ministry: Prayer is a priority at Spirit of Faith. God is moved by the prayers of His people. We ask God, trusting in Him to supply according to His will.
Prayer is a priority at Spirit of Faith. The Prayer Team meets weekly and prayer requests are emailed as they arrive to our Prayer Warriors. We have seen phenomenal answers to prayer as God works according to His will.