Helping those in need
We make a commitment to share God's joy with others because we believe serving others is the truest way to realize all of God's blessings.
The church remains focused on how the community of faith can continue to strengthen their faith by remaining attentive to the Word of God and applying its teachings to daily life, to lifting one another up to God in prayer and to creating a loving, family-like community.
Give Your Treasure
If you have been moved by our mission, touched by one of our outreach efforts or feel led to help us, we welcome your gift.
Give Your Talent
The strength of our church is our members. We welcome your gift of your time and talent to help with our missions, outreach and fellowship. Currently we are looking for the following help with our service:
Set up and take down of the chairs and tables for our weekly service at Omaha Christian Academy.
- Commitment is to assemble at OCA by 8:15 a.m. on Sundays, and stay approximately 30 minutes after services. Commitment is for one month.
Monthly greeters for visitors to our service.
- Commitment is for one month. You will need to be at OCA by 8:30 a.m. on those Sundays.
Print and fold weekly bulletins.
- Commitment is to print the bulletins on the office laser printer and fold them prior to the service.
Sunday School Teachers and Helpers.
- Commitment is for a week at a time. Sign up to serve or speak to one of our pastors.
- A second person for the nursery to fill in for our Nursery Coordinator if she is sick or cannot come. This person would also assist her if there are too many children for one person to handle and to do nursery duty once a month so she has the ability to attend the worship service.
- An individual that would be willing to train on the sound system to give our sound person a back up.
- An individual that has the ability to take our recorded sermons and digitize them so they can be posted on the Web Site. That way no one has to miss a message.
If you can serve any of these needs, please use the contact form to let us know of your gift of your talent. And thank you for your service.