Who We Are
Our guiding values are based on Scripture. F-A-I-T-H.
For the joy of the Lord is your strength.
- Be kind and loving to each other. Forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ.
- Forgive the sins we have done, just as we have forgiven those who did wrong to us.
1 Peter 4:8
- Most importantly, love each other deeply. Love has a way of not looking at others' sins
1 John 4:7
- Dear friends, we should love each other, because love comes from God. The person who loves has become God's child and knows God.
2 Timothy 3:15-16
- And that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.
- So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and give you inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God- this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is,his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- And who desires to be first among you, let him be your slave, just as the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many